Is Property Finance a Problem for You?
Property investment is all about the numbers stacking up. Property financing an investment property is not always straightforward. The reality is lack of money should never stop you because a good property deal finds finance…
When it comes to real estate investing there sure is a lot to learn. Real estate is not only about the market or strategy…it’s more about the deal, which means property finance.
Each and every property you are going to see must be the very best deal in context to your investment goals and profit margins, which means you have to do your homework. Due diligence makes your life easier, mitigates risks and property investments profitable…
How to effectively finance your property investments…
Getting the most effective finance for your investment properties is absolutely critical to building wealth through property. As a property investor, you can spend a lot of hours researching the many different finance options available through many different lenders.
The result can provide you with the knowledge on how to structure your investments and lending criteria which enables continued growth of your property investments portfolio.
Understanding each lenders assessment criteria is extremely valuable in selecting the right lender each time you make a purchase.
It may surprise you just how different each lender assesses the scenario you present them. If it is outside their preferred lending guidelines, they may not be able to assist you with finance.
So you understand how to source property finance for yourself, right? If not you’ll want to make a big effort to educate yourself on the options available to know various strategies so an educated decision on the right finance solution can be made.
Do you need an assessment?
If you would like a review of your current finance setup or require finance for future purchases, we can provide you with an honest assessment on what you have in place now and make recommendations based on your objectives.
Property finance is the foundation which every property investor does and should know.
Property financing must be set-up right because it makes every deal possible with or without a deposit (unless a major industry change happens).
Do you understand the most effective multidisciplinary nature of property investment and property development including:
- Property investment analysis
- Property portfolio analysis
- Property finance and taxation
- Feasibility studies
- Property strategies for profits
Do you know how to develop the analytical and decision making skills necessary for property investment and property development as a property investor?
1. What is your single biggest obstacle which is stopping you from profiting from property investments?
- Lack of finance
- Not enough time
- Lack of education to raise finance from private investors (your network)
- Lack of education
- Unable to find deals in your area
2. What one additional skill would enable you to make more money from property investing?
- Raising finance from the people you know (your network)
- Knowledge so you can use one deposit to buy multiple properties
- Knowledge to maximise your return on investment
- Knowledge so you can invest in property renovations
- Sourcing below market value deals
3. What property goals have you set yourself for 2014?
- Buying your first investment property
- Buying 5 investment properties in a year
- Buying 10 investment properties in a year
- Sacking your boss and being a full time property investor
4. How can we better help you learn skills you need to make money from property investment?
- More online trainings
- More books or reports
- More CD sets
- More events
Property selection criteria…have you ever found yourself working harder and harder only to go backwards?
The principles for selecting investments properties include:
- Property must be in an area of existing or potential high mid-to-long term capital growth
- Property must be in an area of high population growth and high employment
- Property must be close to schools, shops and transport etc
- Property should be new or renovated to allow maximum depreciation and therefore biggest taxation savings
- Property must be high quality in terms of design, materials and construction
- Property requires minimal maintenance
- Property must be in an area, which has a sound long term rental history
Check list with must ask questions for every property investor – how to of find an area to invest in and understanding specifics of individual property:
- What is the cashflow of the property?
- What is the vacancy rate of the area?
- What improvements are being planned for the area?
- What is the population growth?
- What is the competition?
- Is the property tenant friendly?
- What structural condition is the property in?
- Does property have furniture?
- Is there a body corporate?
- Is there a rental guarantee?
- What is the current property management arrangement?.
- Is there a leaseback?
- In the case of a new or off the plan property, who are the developers? This particularly in relation to companies like the ones you’re looking at
- Is there a dual purpose if this is a niche market ( purpose built ) property?
- What is the land availability in the area?
- What is the proximity of the area to a large city?
- What is the age of the property?
- Is the property at market value or under market value?
- Is the town you are considering based on just one industry?
- 20. Are you being commercial in your approach?
Want a clear and concise approach to creating profits, cash flow and equity through property investment?
Want a detailed roadmap with a step-by-step guide to property finance, buying property with no money down, instant equity and much more?
Want property investment financing solutions and strategies that work?