Buying Investment Property
Buying investment property? Are you a property investor you’re looking for opportunities before other investors hear about them, right? Want a high yield positive cash flow property?
Press the play button to watch this video, please watch and listen closely because the booming mining sector is offering you the greatest property investments opportunity in Australia today…
Buying investment property – Gladstone has always been an industrial powerhouse, although the queue of mega-projects dwarfs most other infrastructure hotspots. There are two massive projects that have received the go ahead from companies concerned, LNG and Origin Energy.
In addition there’s a list of finance, personal investing ideas and strategies with colossal projects almost too big for this special real estate report, briefly these include an Alumina refinery, gas pipelines, coal port expansions and much more.
In fact, its big business with investments in coal seam gas to LNG industry which is the biggest with thousands of extra employees needed for ongoing operations and more during construction.
Buying investment property; here’s how to get instant access to your exclusive insider-only special report revealing why profits are set to soar. If you’re ready to take full advantage click here to buy right now for ONLY $495.00!
Want to find out why mining is supercharging the Australian economy? Keep reading because here are the investment rental property facts and why some regional areas are being targeted by savvy property investors:
- Global organisations and government are investing heavily.
- Properties located in this specific mining area are in prime position to benefit from billions of dollars pouring into this region
- Demand is creating chronic under-supply of dwellings
- Families, workers and new businesses are targeting mining areas to relocate, more accommodation is urgently needed to satisfy demand
- Ready to go land is in short supply, putting upside pressure on property prices
- Increase bottom line by adding additional safe revenue streams
- Experience extreme rental returns of up to 15% and higher…
Get instant access to detailed report prepared by leading Australian Property Analyst. Simply
tell us where to send you this sought after Buying Investment Property Resource Pack (vaued at
$495.00), which can be yours today FREE!
Grab your special report commissioned by one of the four big Banks:
- Find out why banks describe the resources and commodities boom as one of the greatest economic opportunities in Australia’s history…
- QLD Government report revealing the true extent of mining boom in coming decades and hard to find details allowing you to laser focus with pinpoint accuracy on areas set to profit
You’d agree a savvy property investors primary reason for buying investment property is to get capital growth over time and positive cash flow to increase their property wealth. Gladstone or Calliope is it right for you?
Calliope has a population of over 4,000 and Gladstone has a combined current population of 60,000. Gladstone is Queensland’s busiest harbour with $80 billion of estimated resource projects either under construction or in advanced feasibility stages.
In addition substantial investment is planned for more infrastructure, which means a substantial inflow of new jobs to the Gladstone region is expected to reach 10,000.
Queensland’s Department of Infrastructure and Planning estimate the workforce required to implement these projects can easily grow the local population in Gladstone region by 31% in first 5 years alone and more than double in size in 20 years.
Gladstone rental and residential sales markets have so much activity and resource investment in
the region this could be your opportunity to invest for long term growth, which Gladstone should
be able to deliver.
If you’re buying investment property with goals of renting it out, location is key. Homes in high-rent or highly populated areas are ideal. Gladstone, Mackay and Toowoomba are expected to experiance growth in 2012 due to the mining areas.
The Gladstone median house price increased 10.5% to $440,000 as recorded in Q3 2011.
Buying Investment Property: Mining, tourism and agriculture, are three major industries. Queensland accounts for 24 per cent of the total Australian mining production, 37 per cent of Australia’s beef production, and almost all of Australia’s sugar production…
Buying Investment Property